Want these on your ST18x celica?
Its easy and you dont need no tools or anything.
1. Make the lights go up but dont turn them on
2. Get under the front bumper directly under the headlight.
3. You should see a rubber cover, pull it off.
4. When the rubber cover is off, there should be a white circle cog.
5. Twist the cog and stop when you decide how low the lights are.
The only drawbacks is that when you turn the lights on properly, they reset and go back to normal.
You can have one up and the other down so it looks like they are winking YOU DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!