NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

rod millens celica

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
3Spower
Moving Up The Rev Band (3500RPM)
3Spower

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:33 pm

http://www.supercars.net/cars/1819.html

that bodykit is sweet, that should've been put into production and sold as a gt4 with 4wd!
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 2:48 am

not very keen on the front bumper but the rest looks great, i remember seeing this car on a TV program, cant remember what its called though
Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com
Jackyboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Jackyboy

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 5:59 am

theres a game called need for speed 2 and it has that exact same bodykit for the gen 7!!!! afro lol!
Back to top Go down
Jackyboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Jackyboy

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:07 am

here's the info of rod millens celica

Toyota USA, along with Rod Millen Motorsports and Toyota Racing Development (TRD), has engineered the Ultimate Celica, a 500-horsepower, all-wheel drive powerhouse.

The Ultimate Celica is the extreme in driving excitement. It features a race-bred suspension, custom exhaust system, Recaro sport seats with four-point belts, an integrated rollcage, a racing fuel cell, performance tires and wheels, and Champ Car-inspired styling.

To reach the 500 horsepower goal, TRD immediately began work on tuning a four-cylinder production powerplant previously used in Toyota's championship-winning IMSA GTP race cars of the early '90s, and Rod Millen's record-setting Pikes Peak Hill Climb runners. The bore and stroke were increased, a turbocharger installed and a custom-built a set of headers made out of inconel and a stainless steel exhaust. As a result, the Ultimate Celica produces 500 horsepower at 8,000 rpm and creates 340 lbs.-ft. of torque at 5,500.

In order to handle the increase in power and torque, the Celica's production, front-wheel drive powertrain was converted into an all-wheel drive system.

Modifications also were made to the Bilstein struts and springs to balance and support the vehicle's additional weight, and racing-inspired over-sized brakes were installed for more efficient braking power. To help stiffen the vehicle's chassis, Rod Millen Motorsports built a custom rollcage. The front tubes of the cage were welded to existing bodywork and hidden behind the interior panels, while the remainder of the rollcage is only visible behind the front seats.

The new body pieces widen the vehicle by 3.8-inches in the front and 3.2 in the rear. Further sharpening the Ultimate Celica's appearance are 245/35 Michelin Pilot performance tires wrapped around 19-inch BBS magnesium racing wheels with knockoffs, and the vehicle's unique colour was developed and applied in a special, three-stage process at the Calty studios.
Back to top Go down
3Spower
3Spower

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Great info, that's how it should have been made in the 1st place!

I never did understannd why Toyota didn't make a 7g GT4, since then, Toyota haven't made a decent car since Sad
Back to top Go down
Jackyboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Jackyboy

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:02 am

After the Celica, Toyota went bad. They've changed all there cars to futuristic eco crap, they all look rubbish, all the Toyotas before 2005 are awesome!
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:09 pm

Jackyboy wrote:
After the Celica, Toyota went bad. They've changed all there cars to futuristic eco crap, they all look rubbish, all the Toyotas before 2005 are awesome!

Although i agree with you, with the world the way it is today, i don't think they had a choise. People wanted economic cheap cars that has good MPG, 5 star safety rating and superb reliability.

Although, they could at least have kept either the MR2 or the GT4 in production, apart from the new FT-86, there isn't a modern Toyota sports car Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

rod millens celica Empty
PostSubject: Re: rod millens celica   rod millens celica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rod millens celica
Page 1 of 1