NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

www.Toyodiy.com

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nsx
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
nsx

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 pm

Perhaps make this sticky.

awsome site with almost every part number you can think off. Prices are not reliable though

www.toyodiy.com
Back to top Go down
3Spower
Moving Up The Rev Band (3500RPM)
3Spower

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 4:13 am

I'm on this site quite a lot, has been really helpful to me, should definitely be a sticky.
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Done, this has been very helpful to me sourcing down parts for my car!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com
rollaboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
rollaboy

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 2:22 pm

is it possible to tell if the parts are discontinued or still being made?

i need some new parts for my celica but don't know if there still being made
Back to top Go down
nsx
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
nsx

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Just find the partnumber, call your local Toyota dealer and ask Wink

I used it a lot so far, and most off the times, all the parts are still available.
Back to top Go down
rollaboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
rollaboy

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:42 pm

nsx wrote:

I used it a lot so far, and most off the times, all the parts are still available.

yea thought i'd have to do that, haven't had the brst dealings there, when i had my corolla )hence my username), they called it a POS (piece of s**t) and said it wasn't worth fixing Shocked
Back to top Go down
91celicagtr
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
91celicagtr

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:13 pm

rollaboy wrote:
nsx wrote:

yea thought i'd have to do that, haven't had the brst dealings there, when i had my corolla )hence my username), they called it a POS (piece of s**t) and said it wasn't worth fixing Shocked

Should have complained and got him sacked!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:29 am

rollaboy wrote:
nsx wrote:

Back in the UK, my mum had a Mitsubishi FTO import, took it to a mitsubishi dealer and they refused to fix it, they said they will not work on a s***ty jap car Shocked Mitsubishi is japanese! Laughing Laughing

As far as i know, he is now gone.
Back to top Go down
nsx
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
nsx

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:25 pm

What parts do you require?
Back to top Go down
rollaboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
rollaboy

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:02 pm

nsx wrote:
What parts do you require?

Quite a lot of things actually, TEMS suspension struts, 3SGE gaskets including intake and throttle body, abs speed sensor, list goes on Sad

went down there today, the guy was there but was lucky enough to talk to another guy, speed sensor they still make, forgot to ask the rest, i'll pop down tomorrow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
91celicagtr
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
91celicagtr

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:47 pm

is it just me or is this site not working at the moment?
Back to top Go down
nsx
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
nsx

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 pm

It's not just you, they are offline today.
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 1:20 pm

They have been down for a few days now, right when i need it aswell. Sad
Back to top Go down
3Spower
3Spower

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 11:56 am

It's back up and running now, just down for maintenence.
Back to top Go down
nsx
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
nsx

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:33 am

This sucks Crying or Very sad

Quote :
Site news:
6 December, 2009
The diagrams are no longer available on this site. For reasons that are beyond our comprehension, Toyota of North America kept harrassing our ISP about them. It seems that they are really interested in quick profits from new car sales, so it is in their best interest that old cars fall apart asap.

The progress of course cannot be stopped, and the diagrams are available on numerous other websites around the world, so we feel this change will not have a significant negative impact on Toyota DIY-ers. For example google something like 78-01 ACCELERATOR LINK 78111C, and you shall find it. Contact us if you need help or have any other question on this subject.
Back to top Go down
rollaboy
Taking Off (2500RPM)
Taking Off (2500RPM)
rollaboy

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:24 pm

nsx wrote:
This sucks Crying or Very sad

Quote :
Site news:
6 December, 2009
The diagrams are no longer available on this site. For reasons that are beyond our comprehension, Toyota of North America kept harrassing our ISP about them. It seems that they are really interested in quick profits from new car sales, so it is in their best interest that old cars fall apart asap.

The progress of course cannot be stopped, and the diagrams are available on numerous other websites around the world, so we feel this change will not have a significant negative impact on Toyota DIY-ers. For example google something like 78-01 ACCELERATOR LINK 78111C, and you shall find it. Contact us if you need help or have any other question on this subject.

What a shame, most toyota people i know use this site and the diagrams are really helpful Sad

Quote :
It seems that they are really interested in quick profits from new car sales, so it is in their best interest that old cars fall apart asap.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:58 am

That does really suck, i'm on that website quite a lot.

I'm saving all the diagrams at the moment, it tells me where all the 4WS ECU's and sensors are.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

www.Toyodiy.com Empty
PostSubject: Re: www.Toyodiy.com   www.Toyodiy.com I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

www.Toyodiy.com
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NA Celicas :: Celica Tech :: General Celica Tech-
Jump to: