NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newbie from New Zealand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dutchgirl
Idling (750RPM)
Idling (750RPM)

Newbie from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Newbie from New Zealand   Newbie from New Zealand I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:05 am

Hey guys
I own a 96 SS-II Celica, ST202. She's a black manual, and I'm planning on making her as quick as possible without going turbo or supercharge. Anyone with ideas on the quickest (and cheapest) way of doing this should definitely let me know!
Back to top Go down
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

Newbie from New Zealand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from New Zealand   Newbie from New Zealand I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

Hey and welcome, sounds nice, have any pics?

I would start by getting a decent intake and exhaust. I would get in contact with rusty on the forum, he has the same car.
Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com

Newbie from New Zealand
Page 1 of 1