NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
NACelicas has now merged into Garage-X.org so for all the Toyota Celica info you were looking for, please check out the Toyota section on Garage-X.org.

Thanks,
Jamie
Garage-X.org
NA Celicas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NA Celicas

Dedicated To The FWD Naturally Aspirated Toyota Celica's With The 3SGE, 5SFE, 3SFE And The 4AFE - Including Turbo And 4WS Models

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE Empty
PostSubject: 2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE   2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:34 pm

As stated in the interchangable parts thread, it's apparent that the 2JZ pistons will work in our 3SGE/GTE engines.

Same bore, same stroke, better yet the 2JZ-GE shares the same compression ratio as a gen 2 3SGE - 10:1.

So if you want cheap but stronger pistons, get some 2JZ-GE ones Cool

BUT... I have only found one person who has done it but a lot of people have confirmed that it should work, depending on what generation 3S you have, the pin type should be the same aswell.
Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com
Celica_XR9145
Admin
Admin
Celica_XR9145

2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE   2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:42 pm

Back to top Go down
https://nacelicas.darkbb.com

2JZ Pistons Interchangable With 3SGE/GTE
Page 1 of 1